Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Hmmmmm...

My usual morning ritual is to check email and see what's up with the traffic in my stores. This morning I noticed that the number of views for my recently added Maeve Harness Necklace were approaching the 500 mark. I Googled my necklace to see where the traffic was coming from and to my surprise, my necklace was featured on NOTCOUTURE.COM.

Wow. The views were now up to 611. Checked back in an hour, up to 750+. Came home later this evening, view count=1289.



I am working on some more harness style necklaces and hope to have them in my store late this week. Glad so many people love this style of accessory as much as I do!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Rachel, My name is Felicia. Loved your Blog. You leave a call, I made a visit to my blog feliciassantos.blogspot.com /

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your designs...So original... Erin

    ReplyDelete