Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Bad Blogger! Bad!

Hi.
It's me, guilty and skulking around corners with my tail between my legs. I resolved to post DAILY and had a brief good run of it but then I fell off the proverbial wagon.
Sigh.

The upside to this is that I will renew my vow of daily (or near daily) postings in September, a month I regard more than January as the dawn of new beginnings. I've always been a sucker for the back to school season! New pencil cases and notebooks filled with hope and possibility until you actually arrive at school and realize that the reality of it is more of a war zone than an incubator of young minds. (This was my experience. Hopefully yours was better!)

I leave you with some images of my latest creations.
Enjoy the rest of your summer and
SEE YOU IN SEPTEMBER!!!!!


Barbed Wire Dangle Earrings


Siobhan Harness Necklace (SOLD OUT)


Rionach Harness Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment