Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What's In a Name

So it's been a while since I posted last. I'm embarrassed. I actually thought about starting an altogether new blog instead of carrying on with this one, but I am quite attached to the name, Eye Spy The Universe.
Speaking of spying on the universe, I'll be the first to admit that I am doing a real shite job of covering my own progress let alone diverse topics.
So enough with the guilt (see St. Patrick's Day post about origins of said guilt.)

Here is the news in my world as of today July 21st:
  • Sales for Girl Tuesday Jewelry are increasing
  • Girl Tuesday has a more cohesive look with better photos, new avatar and banner
  • Girl Tuesday is slowly bending in a "rock n' roll" direction
  • Cecere Designs store is stalled on the side of the road
  • I think about adding more prints to Cecere Designs, but I am just not that interested in painting right now
These are the latest additions to my store:

Meteor Necklace

Meteor Earrings

I'm crazy for pyrite and I love the way these nuggets look like rubble from outer space.

No comments:

Post a Comment